No products in the basket.
Quara Estate Special Selection Cabernet Sauvignon is a rich, concentrated Cabernet from Cafayate, Salta in the north of Argentina. Packed with rich cassis and pepper flavours. Well balanced, good structure and a long finish.
- Quara are produced by Familia Felix Lavaque who boast a 140 year history and 5 generations of winemakers
- Vineyards are at altitudes of between 5,200 ft (1,600 masl) and 6,500 ft (2,000 masl)
- Perfect growing conditions for expressive fruit development
- ‘Harpers Wines Stars’ awarded Quara Estate Malbec ‘5 Stars’ and Quara Estate Torrontés, ‘4 Stars’, highlighting the excellent quality, packaging and price-quality relationship of these wines.
- In his ‘2016 Argentina Report’ Tim Atkin MW awarded the ‘Single Vineyard Malbec’ 92 points and both the ‘Special Selection Malbec’ and ‘Estate Torrontés’ 91 Points
Producer Website: fincaquara.com
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon
Region: Cafayate Valley, Salta