No products in the basket.
Chateau de Respide Graves is bright and lively in colour with fresh forest fruit aromas. Complex red berry flavours, lifted acidity and great length.
Château de Respide is one of the oldest wine-growing Château of the Graves area. Built during the 17th century, with a Louis XIII Style, it was the property of Monsieur De la Reynie, lieutenant of the King Louis XIV.
The Rodies family was the owner until 1932 and obtained the gold medal of the agricultural contest of Paris in 1899.
It was in 1952 that the current owner Mr. Bonnet inherited it. The Château has been sold in 1973, but, the vineyard, the wine storehouses, and the agricultural buildings have been kept in order to preserve the wine’s authenticity.
Producer Website: chateau-de-respide.com
Grape: Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot